It’s good to dream, brochures are great, websites good to compare prices and areas, but the only real way to get a feel for area is to visit. Sometimes the reality of what looks good on a website can be totally different, which is why an organised inspection trip, with an experienced agent, who understands your needs and the properties,can be the most effective way to find your dream home in Spain
Sonrisa Properties inspection trips are organised on a one to one basis, designed to meet the individual customer needs. Before we even agreeing the viewing trip we need to understand what is key to your decision is, the location, location, location location, which is why Sonrisa viewing trips cover a wide area including The Costa Blanca, Costa Calida and Murcia areas, Sonrisa can deliver the widest selection of properties througn our coloboration with many agents and developers.
If you already know the area, Sonrisa Properties will prepare, in advance, an agreed viewing list, so when you arrive you know what you are viewing. Not everybody likes the ultra-modern properties, some people want key ready properties, other customers see off plan as an investment as their preference, so we can offer a range of new build and resale properties, many properties that you won’t see on the main websites
3-4 DAY INSPECTION TRIPS FOR £99 PER PERSON
The Sonrisa Properties inspection trip are designed for 2 people, all trips tailored to meet your needs, on a one to one basis, with no high pressure selling or hidden costs. You will stay in a 4-star hotel, bed and breakfast, flights plus transport to and from the airport are included
We pride ourselves on a no-pressure, no hard sell approach, this is a big decision. We collect you at the airport and accomodation is in a 4 star hotel, including breakfast.
Starting each day at around 10am the first day is normally focused on getting to know the area then planning to view 6-8 properties per day. We won't waste anybody’s time so we ensure that properties meet then requirements and are in budget. While your daytime viewings are busy, the evenings are free for you to leisurely spend some time in your location of choice.
But there’s much more to a visit than just selecting a property, our local staff live in the area and can introduce you to English speaking, solicitors, financial advisors,mortgage brokers and rental specialists, to discuss your financial needs further.
With so many agents offering viewing trips some people have been disappointed, for example only being offered new build properties or a limited range of resales so here is some independent advice from “A Place in the Sun Website”
- Ascertain exactly what a trip might entail and what the agent expects before booking.
- Does the e itinerary meet your needs? If not, it may be easier to arrange something independently yourself.
- Take a friend or relative along if you need a second opinion in such things.
- Go prepared and have a list of questions about the area, transport links, rentals market, schools: whatever is important to you.
- Make notes and take pictures as you go along so you can differentiate between all the properties you are being shown - don't rely on your memory!
- Remain level and clear headed: don't over-indulge on the wine at lunchtime.
- Don't feel pressurized into making a decision when you get back home. Give yourself a "cooling off" period for calm reflection